FORUM-CARI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 Empty Re: QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513)

Post  currentboyz_3871 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:44 pm

QNet Signs on Legendary Cricketer as Product Ambassador

Does the name Muttiah Muralidaran ring a bell? In every single cricketing nation, it would bring to mind the image of a legendary Sri Lankan cricketer, revered and admired by millions of doting fans who will not stop at anything to watch him in action!

Muralidaran’s commitment to his game, goal-oriented focus, resilience and integrity inspired QNet to appoint him as the company’s Product Ambassador recently. The news was officially announced to the media at an exclusive press launch today (30 September) at the company’s regional headquarters in Singapore.

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 Murali

During the event, QNet told members of the media that the three-year appointment was made upon Muralidaran’s retirement from Test cricket, on 22 July 2010, coinciding with his extraordinary achievement when he made world history as the first bowler to take 800 test wickets, unbelievably bowled with the very last ball of his career that resulted in Sri Lanka beating India.

At today’s press launch, Muralidaran was excited to announce that he will now be endorsing all the exclusive products distributed by QNet, particularly the wellness and energy range.

“My fitness has always been my secret to playing good cricket. But I discovered that there are wonderful products that could be used to enhance our natural energies. I got hooked when I discovered the QNet range of energy products. And as I began to use each one, I discovered that my energy levels actually improved, so I am more than happy to endorse these products,” he said.

At a special press conference held afterwards, QNet Regional Director for Singapore, Mr Zaheer Merchant, also took the opportunity to speak about why the company had appointed the cricketer to represent its brand image. He said that Muralidaran embodies all the core values that the company stands for: Service, Teamwork, Integrity and being Results Oriented.

Singapore was specifically selected as the venue for the event because it is the regional headquarters for QNet’s travel and lifestyle division, under which the company’s wellness and energy products are developed, and also because the Island State is an extremely cricket-playing nation.

“Our (Singapore’s) national cricket team has been an associate member of the International Cricket Council (ICC) since 1974, and has played in every ICC World Cup qualifier, except in 1995 and 2005,” Mr Merchant explained.

Earlier, Mr Merchant had also presented a cheque for S$10,000 to the Singapore Cricket Association (SCA) president, Mr Imran Hamid Khwaja. The funds will be channelled towards training young cricketers in Singapore.

currentboyz_3871

http://currentboyz.qnstore.com.my/Home.aspx

Back to top Go down

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 Empty Re: QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513)

Post  currentboyz_3871 Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:26 pm

QNet Now an Official Sponsor for HKFC Rugby

Sports are more than just a source of entertainment — they can also teach you teamwork and discipline, both of which have placed QNet at the forefront for success.

QNet has had a long history of sports sponsorships, with recent ones including sponsorships for football and automotive sports racing.

To further enforce our purpose throughout the sports world, we recently expanded our sports sponsorships portfolio to include rugby as well — QNet is now a Senior Rugby Gold Sponsor of the Hong Kong Football Club (HKFC) Rugby Section!

The Hong Kong Football Club was founded in 1886 and is a private members sports club in Hong Kong. The word ‘Football’ in the Hong Kong Football Club name is from rugby football, as rugby is the first sport that this club played. At present, the Hong Kong Football Club has facilities for many sports, both of the indoor and outdoor variety.

If you’re a rugby fan, stay tuned to your QNet Blog as we bring you more news and updates on your favourite sport!

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 031-e1285148627232
QI Director of International Operations, Mr Richard Zinkiewicz (fifth from left) and the QNet executive team are welcomed to the stadium by the Hong Kong Football Club organiser.

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 021-e1285148869491
The Hong Kong team is ready to rock the field!

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 011-e1285148720812
The Hong Kong Football Club welcomes a friendly match with the Singapore Team.

currentboyz_3871

Back to top Go down

Post  currentboyz_3871 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Are YOU an Early Bird?

Why do you want to be an Early Bird? As a QNet IR, you’ll want to be an Early Bird because we have something EXTRA SPECIAL for you … a USD 200 Early Bird Bonanza Bonus!

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 Inner_vo_Bonanza

QNet’s annual Bonanza Extravaganza started last week with special rewards! If you meet the Early Bird Bonus criteria anytime before until Friday, 12 November 2010, you’ll get an extra USD 200 on top of what you earn at the end of the Bonanza Extravaganza incentive programme!

Use this opportunity to practice your networking skills to build and expand your network and get rewarded for it!

*For details about the rewards, full Terms & Conditions, and multilingual information, please see your Virtual Office.

currentboyz_3871

Back to top Go down

Post  currentboyz_3871 Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:59 pm

QNet Partners Up with the Malaysian Hockey Federation

Sports are more than just a source of entertainment — they can also teach you teamwork and discipline, both of which have placed QNet at the forefront for success.

QNet has had a long history of sports sponsorships, with recent ones including sponsorships for football, automotive sports racing and rugby. Now it’s time to welcome a new sport to our Sports Sponsorships programme — hockey!

QNet has recently signed to be Official Direct Selling Partners to the Malaysian Hockey Federation (MHF). As part of this sponsorship, QNet will be branded in all Malaysian Hockey League matches through A-boards, and in all live telecast matches there will be an award presentation of QNet’s Most Promising Player of the match. QNet will also be branded in all Tun Abdul Razak Championship matches.

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 MHF-019
QI Executive Chairman, Dato’ Vijay Eswaran (left) chatting with MHF President, The Crown Prince of Pahang, Tengku Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah (right).

Not long ago, MHF launched their Youth programme, 1MAS Hockey Project, with the President of MHF, His Royal Highness, The Crown Prince of Pahang, Tengku Abdullah and Prime Minister of Malaysia, The Right Honourable, Datuk Seri Najib Razak, in attendance.

As official direct selling partners to MHF, QNet was invited to be present at this launch. QI Executive Chairman, Dato’ Vijay Eswaran, was accorded VIP status. During this event, which was telecasted live on Malaysian TV, the 1975 World Cup Hockey team and current national squad, fresh from their successful outing at the recent Asian Games in Guangzhou, were given tribute. Malaysian Hockey legends such as Poon Fook Loke and M. Mahendran were present there at the event.

QNet’s Most Promising Player Award.

The Malaysian Hockey League kicked off over the weekend on 18 December at the Stadium Tun Razak in Kuala Lumpur. Two matches were broadcast live on Malaysian TV. In the first live telecast match, Yayasan Negri Sembilan (YNS) armed with many Pakistani and Indian national players comfortably beat Maybank 4-1. At the end of the match, QNet Malaysia Director, Mr Stevenson Charles handed out the QNet’s Most Promising Player award to the player from Maybank.

In the second live telecast match, UniKL narrowly beat UiTM 3-2 by scoring the third goal in the last play of the match through a penalty corner. It was a heartbreak for the UiTM players as they were leading 2-1 prior to this. QNet’s Most Promising Player medal was awarded to Mohd Hanif Ibrahim from UiTM. QNet Malaysia Director and Deputy Regional Director, Mr Krish Kumar, handed out the award.

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 MHF-041
QI Executive Chairman, Dato’ Vijay Eswaran (right) with ex MHF Deputy President, Tan Sri P. Alagendra (left) on live TV.

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 MHF-117
QNet Malaysia Director, Stevenson Charles handing out the QNet’s Most Promising Player Award to the Maybank forward.

QUESTNET (M) SDN BHD (656866-W) (AJL No. 931513) - Page 2 MHF-130
QNet Malaysia Director, Krishna Kumar awarding the QNet’s most promising Player medal to UiTM’s Mohd Hanif Ibrahim.

currentboyz_3871

Back to top Go down

Post  currentboyz_3871 Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:11 pm

QNet Malaysia Gains Membership into Direct Selling Association of Malaysia

QNet Malaysia recently chalked up another achievement when it was accepted as a member of the Direct Selling Association of Malaysia (DSAM).

This follows the company becoming an Associate Corporate Member of the Business Ethics Institute of Malaysia (BEIM).

“Our acceptance into DSAM is part of our continuing wish to progress our standing in the industry. I wish to record my special thanks to the Executive Committee of the DSAM and everyone involved for all the hard work that went into making this possible,” said QI Group Director of Corporate Affairs, Mr Zaheer Merchant.

Founded in 1978, DSAM is a national trade association aimed at promoting the direct selling industry. It is also a member of the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA), which is an international federation of national direct selling associations that subscribe to ethical business practices.

“As the de facto voice of the industry, DSAM is deeply committed to ethical marketing, professional sales practises and self regulation amongst the network and member companies.

“It has also published the Code of Conduct, endorsed by the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Malaysia. Member companies and networkers are expected to abide by this Code, a copy of which will be included in our Starter Kit,” he said.

currentboyz_3871

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum